Boiler Repair & Installations
Anytime You Need Us, We’re There
Boiler Repair & Installation in Los Angeles
Our Plumbers Repair Any Type or Size of Boiler
Serving the greater Los Angeles area, we at A-1 Total Service Plumbing repair and install all makes and models of boilers. Whether you are having issues with your current unit or are interested in an upgrade, a skilled Los Angeles boiler installation and repair professional at our company can help. Our technicians are friendly, knowledgeable, and honest in their assessment of boiler repairs. Because we handle residential, industrial, and commercial plumbing, we are familiar with all boiler types and can offer invaluable guidance regarding the type of unit that may be best suited to your needs and budget.
For quality boiler repair or installation, call 888-201-8856.
Our Los Angeles plumbers offer free estimates and honest, upfront pricing!
Types of Boilers We Service in the Greater LA Area
A properly maintained residential boiler should last approximately 10 years, but just like any other appliance in your home, it may stop working for any of a number of reasons. When you call a Los Angeles boiler repair technician at A-1 Total Service Plumbing, we will take the time to determine the underlying cause of your malfunctioning boiler. We keep our vans well-stocked so we are able to complete repairs on the spot, and we will provide our honest opinion if a boiler seems on its last legs and should be replaced. Frequent repairs can prove more costly and more of a hassle than purchasing a new unit. The type of boiler that is right for your property may depend on your heating needs, air quality concerns, energy efficiency, and personal preference.
Whether you need a new boiler or are in need of repairs, we can competently handle the following:
Signs Your Boiler Needs Repair
As the owner of a property with a boiler, it’s important to familiarize yourself with the early warning signs that the boiler needs service. As with any heating system, you should contact a service technician as soon as you notice anything that doesn’t seem right in order to avoid a potentially dangerous situation.
Your boiler needs repairs if you have noticed any of the following:
- Heating delays. If it takes a long time for your boiler to heat up, your boiler may have a circulation issue.
- Inadequate heat. Heat delivery issues may stem from things like a short circuiting thermostat or buildup in the tank.
- Unusual smells. Boilers that need service may produce a metallic smell or a smell like rotten eggs. If you smell natural gas, call for service immediately.
- Unusual noises. Is your boiler making whistling, thumbing, clunking, or whirring sounds? This could mean trouble for your fan, heat exchanger, or heat pump.
- Leaks. Leaking water needs to be dealt with as soon as possible as it could lead to property damage and increases the unit’s risk of bursting.
640 S. Atlantic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90022
We are available 24/7 for all your plumbing needs!
We service Los Angeles and the surrounding areas.
Trusted Los Angeles Plumbers Serving Los Angeles, South Bay & Orange County
Have plumbing issues? The Los Angeles, South Bay and Orange County plumbers at A-1 Total Service Plumbing are here for your repair, remodeling, and repiping needs! Contact our team to schedule your service: 888-201-8856